Radio Frequency Electronics
- Type: Lecture & Tutorial (+Workshop)
- Semester: WS 21/22
Lecture: Nachrichtentechnik-Hörsaal (NTI)
Tutorial: Nachrichtentechnik-Hörsaal (NTI)
Lecture: Mo 14:00 - 15:30 (see Ilias)
Tutorial: Fr 14:00 - 15:30 (see Ilias)
- Start: 18.10.2021 (Lecture) - 29.10.2021 (Tutorial)
- SWS: 2+2 (Lecture + Tutorial)
- ECTS: 5
- Lv-no: Lecture: 2308503, Tutorial: 2308504
Language - English
Join the ILIAS for information about online lectures & exercises.
Radio Frequency Electronics (2 + 2 SWS)
Alternatively to visiting this lecture as part of your Masters you can choose it as an elective course in your ETIT Bachelor.
In this lecture students will be given an opportunity to design, assemble and measure their own RF amplifier during the lecture's workshop "Build your own RF amplifier". This way, the lecture's content can be used practically right away.
The lecture mainly focuses on
- Theory and design methods of modern circuits using state of the art design tools
- Practical limits of real components and the resulting consequences on high frequency circuit performance
- Initial practical experience in designing and implementing high frequency amplifier boards