International Workshop on Automotive Radar for Fully Automated Driving
The International Workshop on Automotive Radar for Fully Automated Driving has been postponed due to the newest developments regarding COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2). We will keep all of you informed about the situation and announce the new date on this website.
Organized by VDE/ITG and IMA on
April 2nd - 3rd, 2020 in Renningen, Germany
New developments and cutting-edge research results in the automotive radar domain are presented in a two-day workshop in sessions on
• General Aspects on Automated and Connected Driving
• New Radar Architectures and Novel Signal Processing
• Radar Building Blocks: New MMICs, Antenna and Packaging Concepts
• Radar Sensor Networks and Sensor Fusion
• Radar Testing and Verification
During the breaks, an exhibition of posters and demonstrators will provide further technical details and stimulate interaction. A welcome reception for networking takes place on Thursday evening.
Thursday, 2nd April 2020, 12.00 – 18.00
Friday, 3rd April 2020, 09.00 – 13.30