Research associate (f/m/d) / PhD candidate
as soon as possible
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ahmet Cagri Ulusoy,
Research Assistant (f/m/d) / PhD candidate
The Institute of Radio Frequency Engineering and Electronics conducts research in the field of integrated circuit design in state-of-the-art CMOS and SiGe BiCMOS technologies for various applications, such as wireless and wireline communications, satellite systems and high-accuracy radars and sensors for industrial automation. Research associate (f/m/d) / PhD candidate positions are available within in the field of integrated circuit design with a focus on:
- Ultra-low power millimeter-wave CMOS design
- Ultra-wideband SiGe BiCMOS ICs for phased-arrays
- Millimeter-wave radar frontend design
The offered positions will provide the PhD students with a comprehensive set of theoretical and practical skills relevant for innovation and long-term employability in a rapidly growing sector. The candidates are expected to perform research activities independently, contribute to development of future research directions and participate in teaching and supervision of student theses.
limited for 1 year, with option for renewal
Application up to
April 15, 2023
Contact person in line-management
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ahmet Cagri Ulusoy, email: ulusoy∂kit.edu.
Interested candidates are asked to send a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae, and all certificates/references with indication of the vacancy number in one PDF to Marion Jentzsch, email: marion.jentzsch∂kit.edu
vacany number: 2030/2023
We prefer to balance the number of employees (f/m/d). Therefore, we kindly ask female applicants to apply for this job.
Recognized severely disabled persons will be preferred if they are equally qualified.
as soon as possible
- The candidate should have an excellent master’s degree in the field of electrical engineering/electronics and information technology or physics.
- Experience in the field of analog/digital circuit design and/or RF engineering is desirable.
- Good speaking and writing skills in English are required.
- Knowledge of German language is desirable.
Salary category EG 13, depending on the fulfillment of professional and personal requirements.